Software engineer who finds joy and take pride in developing reliable technology solutions that are modular, maintainable and scalable.
I worked with multiple startups and technology firms developing production software with Node.js, React/React Native and infrastructure with cloud-native technologies.
Software Engineer at Grain
Apr, 2018 — Present
Grain allowed me to grow into multiple roles. I joined Grain in 2018 to work on the mobile/web apps and gradually moved deep into stack doing site reliability engineering.
- Worked with product and design team to deliver delightful and reliable mobile apps.
- Worked with product and marketing team to integrate third-party SDKs (notifications, deep-linking, campaign attribution) and improved direct customer engagement.
- Developed and maintained unit and integration testing suites to verify critical user flows.
- Streamlined release process by adopting trunk-based development and continuously deployed new builds with Fastlane and Microsoft’s CodePush.
- Developed a CLI to automate onboarding, manage secrets, and configurations across release channels.
- Developed and maintained a secure and scalable infrastructure on Google Cloud Platform using Terraform.
- Dockerized Ruby on Rails apps and developed CI/CD pipelines.
- Worked closely with Crayon Data, a data consulting company we hired to build data analytics and warehousing infrastructure.
Software Engineer at Fresh Qube Technologies
Dec, 2017 — Mar, 2018
Worked with a small product team to build a range of mobile and web-based products for SMEs owners.
- Developed a white-labeled cross-platform mobile app for SME owners to run and manage an online business.
- Developed a shared design library and reusable modules, allowing us to deliver features across platforms.
- Improved release processes by developing CI/CD pipelines with tools like CircleCI and Microsoft’s CodePush.
Software Engineer at Fresh Brains Sep, 2016 — Nov, 2017
Worked with few international clients in the retail and F&B industry.
- Developed an app for a UK based client to standardize and manage employee operations.
- Developed a mobile and web-based product for a food startup in Hyderabad.
- Learned and started adopting the best engineering practices such as continuous integration, test-driven development.
- SRE/DevOps — Docker, Terraform, Ansible
- Mobile Development — React Native, Redux, Firebase, Fastlane, CodePush
- Web/Backend Development — Node.js, GraphQL, React, Redux
- Databases — PostgresSQL, MongoDB (Working knowledge)
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (Hyderabad)
B.Tech Electronics and Communications Engineering
Indian School of Business
Technology Entrepreneurship Program
Awards & Recognition
- Recipient of MIT Global Startup Workshop (Hyderabad, 2016) scholarship
- Recipient of Linux Foundation’s KubeCon (Austin, 2017) scholarship
- Recipient of Google India challenge scholarship
- Finalist at Adafruit and Mathwork’s Student Pet Robotics Challenge
- Finalist at Intel IoT Challenge
- Student Partner for Microsoft
- Ambassador for Auth0
- Mentor at Udacity (React nano degree)